Transport / Accommodation
To simplify your logistics, we offer a shuttle service to drop you off at the start of the 107km route, in Denain. To subscribe to this service, go to your time to account, "Add products" section.
- Pick up your bib on Friday afternoon at the Pierre de Coubertin gymnasium, Roubaix Sports Park. If you have subscribed to the shuttle service, we will give you a ticket indicating the number of the bus that will take you to Roubaix and the letter of the truck in which your bike will be transported.
- Saturday morning, park your vehicle in Roubaix.
- Meet at the shuttle boarding point at the Auchan Leers shopping center at 5:30 am.
- Your bike will be loaded securely into a truck (assigned to your bus): cardboard dividers will separate each bike to prevent any impact between the bikes.
- You will board the bus bearing the number appearing on your ticket.
- Your bus and the truck containing your bike will travel together to facilitate the recovery of your bike upon arrival in Denain.
Located just 13km from Lille, the town of Roubaix is easily accessible from France and further afield.
Lille Lesquin Airport: www.lille.aeroport.fr / +33 (0)891 67 32 10 (€0.25/min from a French landline).
Roubaix is also less than an hour by train from the international airports of Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (Paris, France) and Brussels Zaventem (Brussels, Belgium).
Roubaix is accessible by train via Lille, which is easy to reach by rail from most major European capitals.
- Paris : 1h30
- Bruxelles : 1h30
- Londres : 1h50
SNCF : www.sncf.fr / 36 35 when calling from France (€0.40/min) - +33 892 35 35 35 when calling from abroad.
Eurostar : www.eurostar.com / +33 (0) 892 35 35 39 (0,34€/mn).
Roubaix is served by five motorways:
- A1 from Paris (220km)
- A25 from Dunkirk (71km) and Calais (110km)
- A23 from Valenciennes (56km)
- A27 from Brussels (123km)
- A22 from Ghent (73km), Antwerp (124km) and Amsterdam (287km).
Eurotunnel : www.eurotunnel.com / +33 (0)3 21 00 61 00