Located just 13km from Lille, the town of Roubaix is easily accessible from France and further afield.
Lille Lesquin Airport: www.lille.aeroport.fr / +33 (0)891 67 32 10 (€0.25/min from a French landline).
Roubaix is also less than an hour by train from the international airports of Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (Paris, France) and Brussels Zaventem (Brussels, Belgium).
Roubaix is accessible by train via Lille, which is easy to reach by rail from most major European capitals.
- Paris : 1h30
- Bruxelles : 1h30
- Londres : 1h50
SNCF : www.sncf.fr / 36 35 when calling from France (€0.40/min) - +33 892 35 35 35 when calling from abroad.
Eurostar : www.eurostar.com / +33 (0) 892 35 35 39 (0,34€/mn).
Roubaix is served by five motorways:
- A1 from Paris (220km)
- A25 from Dunkirk (71km) and Calais (110km)
- A23 from Valenciennes (56km)
- A27 from Brussels (123km)
- A22 from Ghent (73km), Antwerp (124km) and Amsterdam (287km).
Eurotunnel : www.eurotunnel.com / +33 (0)3 21 00 61 00
To simplify your logistics, we offer a shuttle service to drop you off at the start of the 170km route, in Busigny. To subscribe to this service, go to your time to account, "Add products" section.
- Pick up your bib on Friday afternoon at the Pierre de Coubertin gymnasium, Roubaix Sports Park. If you have subscribed to the shuttle service, we will give you a ticket indicating the number of the bus that will take you to Roubaix and the letter of the truck in which your bike will be transported.
- Saturday morning, park your vehicle in Roubaix.
- Meet at the shuttle boarding point at the Auchan Leers shopping center at 4:30 am dor a departure at 5:am
- Your bike will be loaded securely into a truck (assigned to your bus): cardboard dividers will separate each bike to prevent any impact between the bikes.
- You will board the bus bearing the number appearing on your ticket.
- Your bus and the truck containing your bike will travel together to facilitate the recovery of your bike upon arrival in Busigny.
- Take the start of the event in all serenity.