Transport / Accommodation
To make your logistics easier, we are organising a shuttle service which will drop you off at the start of the 172k route, in Busigny. To subscribe to this service, go to your A.S.O Challenges account, "Options” section.
- Collect your race number on Friday afternoon at the Jean Stablinski Velodrome in Roubaix. If you have subscribed to the shuttle option, we will give you a ticket indicating the number of the bus which will take you to Roubaix and the letter of the truck that will transport your bike.
- On Saturday morning, park your car in Roubaix in a safe place.
- We look forward to seeing you at theshuttle boarding point at the Auchan Leers shopping centre at 5am.
- Your bike will be loaded into a truck (assigned to your bus) securely: cardboard dividers will separate each bike preventing them from rubbing against each other.
- You will board the bus which corresponds to the number featured on your ticket.
- Your bus and the truck transporting your bike will travel together to make it easier to collect it at the finish in Busigny.
- Set off for the race
Located just 13km from Lille, the town of Roubaix is easily accessible from France and further afield.
Lille Lesquin Airport: www.lille.aeroport.fr / +33 (0)891 67 32 10 (€0.25/min from a French landline).
Roubaix is also less than an hour by train from the international airports of Roissy-Charles de Gaulle (Paris, France) and Brussels Zaventem (Brussels, Belgium).
Roubaix is accessible by train via Lille, which is easy to reach by rail from most major European capitals.
- Paris : 1h30
- Bruxelles : 1h30
- Londres : 1h50
SNCF : www.sncf.fr / 36 35 when calling from France (€0.40/min) - +33 892 35 35 35 when calling from abroad.
Eurostar : www.eurostar.com / +33 (0) 892 35 35 39 (0,34€/mn).
Roubaix is served by five motorways:
- A1 from Paris (220km)
- A25 from Dunkirk (71km) and Calais (110km)
- A23 from Valenciennes (56km)
- A27 from Brussels (123km)
- A22 from Ghent (73km), Antwerp (124km) and Amsterdam (287km).
Eurotunnel : www.eurotunnel.com / +33 (0)3 21 00 61 00
For participants of the 172km route, municipality of Busigny offers a solution for accommodation and / or catering for 6 April 2018.
- € 60 package: include camp bed accommodation for the night of April 6th. Dinner and breakfast on April 7th included
- € 30 package: include parking, evening meal on April 6th and breakfast on April 7th.
Information and registration : email@example.com